The Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) Policy
IPAOMTK.com is an online service provider as specified in the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. We provide legal copyright owners with the ability to self-publish on the internet by uploading, storing and displaying various media taking advantage of our services. We do not monitor, review or analyze in any way the files uploaded to our servers by our service users. We take copyright infringement very seriously and will vigorously protect the rights of legal copyright owners. If you are the copyright owner of content that appears on the IPAOMTK.com website and you did not authorize the use of the content you must notify IPAOMTK.com in writing in order for us to identify the allegedly infringing content and take action.
I. DESIGNED AGENT
The designated agent to receive notice of alleged infringement under the DMCA is:
Email: [email protected]
Upon receipt of proper notification of alleged infringement, Site will follow the procedures outlined herein and in the DMCA.
II. COMPLAINT NOTICE PROCEDURE FOR COPYRIGHT OWNERS
The following elements should be included in your copyright infringement claim:
1. An electronic or physical signature of the copyright owner, or a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
2.Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
3. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information is reasonably sufficient to permit the Site to locate the material.
4. Information reasonably sufficient to allow the Site to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
5. A statement that the complaining party has a good belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
6. A statement that the information provided to the notice is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Failure to include all of the above information may result in a delay in processing or the DMCA notification.
III. NOTE AND TAKE DOWN
Procedure: It is anticipated that all users of any part of the Site system will comply with applicable copyright laws. However, if the Site receives proper notification of claimed copyright infringement it will respond expeditiously by removing, or disabling access to, the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity provided. be valid by Site in Site’s sole and absolute discretion. The site will comply with the appropriate provisions of the DMCA in the event a counter notification is received.
IV. REPEAT INFRINGES
Under appropriate circumstances, the Site may, in its discretion, terminate authorization of users of its system or network who are repeat infringes.
V. ACCOMMODATION OF STANDARD TECHNICAL MEAsureS
It is Site policy to accommodate and not interfere with standard technical measures it determines are reasonable under the circumstances, ie, technical measures that are used by copyright owners to identify or protect copyrighted works