5-on-5 Strategic Team Pokémon Battles!
|Publisher||The Pokemon Company|
|Update||Aug 22, 2022|
A never-before-seen battle arena.
A new chapter in Pokémon UNITE begins!
● Welcome to the Theia Sky Ruins!
Rayquaza descends into the Theia Sky Ruins—the new map in which ranked matches and standard battles take place.
Encounter different wild Pokémon and develop fresh strategies with your friends in this new arena.
● Check out the Season 10 battle pass: Elegant Style – Mew!
Earn elegant Holowear for the Mythical Pokémon Mew, as well as stylish Trainer fashion items!
● The 1st Anniversary fun continues!
– 1st Anniversary Special Gifts: Log in for different daily rewards, including Unite licenses and Holowear for up to five Pokémon! Players who already have the licenses or Holowear will instead receive Aeos coins.
– Team Up & Rank Up: Battle alongside squad members to earn extra points in ranked battles!
– Returning Trainer Support Event: Battle together with returning players to earn rewards!
Team up and take down the opposition in Pokémon’s first 5-on-5 strategic team battle game!
Join Trainers from around the world as they head for Aeos Island to compete in Unite Battles! In Unite Battles, Trainers face off in 5-on-5 team battles to see who can score the most points within the allotted time. Teamwork is key as you and your teammates defeat wild Pokémon, level up, evolve your own Pokémon, and work to prevent the opposing team from scoring points. Put your teamwork to the test, and take home the win!
• BATTLE IN STYLE: Take to the field while looking your best in Holowear! Thanks to a special technology developed using Aeos energy, Trainers can deck out their Pokémon in a variety of holographic outfits—with new styles arriving regularly!
• UNITE MOVES: Unleash the true power of your Pokémon with Unite Moves! Leverage these all-new Pokémon moves, which are only possible while in Unite Battles, and turn the tide of even the direst situations.
• RANK UP: Looking to prove how skilled you are? Participate in ranked matches, and earn points as you climb up the global leaderboard!
• COMMUNICATION IS KEY: Even the most-skilled Trainers recognize how important communication is to their team’s success. Leverage signals, quick-chat messages, and—for the first time in a Pokémon title—voice chat to communicate and stay in sync with your team.
• CROSS-PLATFORM PLAY: Challenge Trainers from around the world to Unite Battles on the Nintendo Switch™ system or on a compatible mobile device thanks to cross-platform support. Trainers may use their Pokémon Trainer Club account or Nintendo Account on both Nintendo Switch and mobile to easily keep their progress synced between devices.
Check out the official website for more information, and follow Pokémon UNITE on Twitter for all the latest news.
Official Website: http://PokemonUNITE.com/
Official Twitter: https://twitter.com/PokemonUNITE/
• This is a free-to-start game; optional in-game purchases available. Data charges may apply.
• An internet connection is required to play the game.
The 1st Anniversary fun continues!
- Complete the in-game challenge to acquire Mew’s Unite license!
- Check our official Twitter account for the latest news about more 1st Anniversary fun!
- Adjustments have been made to some aspects of the UI.
- Bug Fixes